Costco - 14 dollar Kirkland jeans
We are loyal Costco members and purchase most everything there.I bought some of your Kirkland brand jeans and lost the receipt.
I had purchased them at a Costco that I do not usually frequent. I went to the Costco on Market in San Diego and went back there to trade 2 of the 6 I had for a different size. I Informed the salesperson at the desk, however she could not find them in the system, which I do not understand since I had only bought them about 1month ago. She eventually requested help from her manager.
He too can't find the jeans. He then got the store manager to look in the system. The store manager instructed him not to take them back. I then asked to speak with her she can't find the jeans either though the dog food I purchased at that time they could find.
After about an hour, I'm extremely upset, people are staring at me, I'm being treated as if I stole the jeans. I don't know if they think I'm trying to make a profit from 2 pairs of Kirkland jeans,but that is how I feel with their inappropriate treatment. I took my jeans and left but not before going into the store snd buying the new size jeans. I then encountered the Store Manager in the parking lot and procedeed to go off on her.
Cars were stopping to stare. She then decided she would be able to return $14.00 jeans. What kind of Customer Service is that? Costco has always prided themselves for their return policy.
This is a known fact amongst all Costco customers. well this extremely loyal Costco would like to thank you for the CRAPPYcustomer service, and the embarrasing way I was treated!
Any other info you would like please contact me personnally.Sincerely Gustavo Rey 619-804-8364.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "This item was purchased from a local Giant food retailer. Poured the chicken stock from the box of Giant brand (Foodhold) chicken stock and this weird slimy object came..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her..."
- "Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is..."
- "I should have kept my Newmar unit. I bought a destination trailer and don't like it. Quality is not there. It is a 2015 unit and sits in Fl. I..."