Costco - 14 dollar Kirkland jeans
We are loyal Costco members and purchase most everything there.I bought some of your Kirkland brand jeans and lost the receipt.
I had purchased them at a Costco that I do not usually frequent. I went to the Costco on Market in San Diego and went back there to trade 2 of the 6 I had for a different size. I Informed the salesperson at the desk, however she could not find them in the system, which I do not understand since I had only bought them about 1month ago. She eventually requested help from her manager.
He too can't find the jeans. He then got the store manager to look in the system. The store manager instructed him not to take them back. I then asked to speak with her she can't find the jeans either though the dog food I purchased at that time they could find.
After about an hour, I'm extremely upset, people are staring at me, I'm being treated as if I stole the jeans. I don't know if they think I'm trying to make a profit from 2 pairs of Kirkland jeans,but that is how I feel with their inappropriate treatment. I took my jeans and left but not before going into the store snd buying the new size jeans. I then encountered the Store Manager in the parking lot and procedeed to go off on her.
Cars were stopping to stare. She then decided she would be able to return $14.00 jeans. What kind of Customer Service is that? Costco has always prided themselves for their return policy.
This is a known fact amongst all Costco customers. well this extremely loyal Costco would like to thank you for the CRAPPYcustomer service, and the embarrasing way I was treated!
Any other info you would like please contact me personnally.Sincerely Gustavo Rey 619-804-8364.11835d9e review #365666
You may also like
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "My husband had made me a plate of stir fry which included save a lot brand instant rice. As I was almost done eating I noticed a worm on my..."
- "picture shows up dark but was red and bloody, server never checked; when she came with the bill told her i could not eat the steak.. she took steak..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."