Costco - 14 dollar Kirkland jeans
We are loyal Costco members and purchase most everything there.I bought some of your Kirkland brand jeans and lost the receipt.
I had purchased them at a Costco that I do not usually frequent. I went to the Costco on Market in San Diego and went back there to trade 2 of the 6 I had for a different size. I Informed the salesperson at the desk, however she could not find them in the system, which I do not understand since I had only bought them about 1month ago. She eventually requested help from her manager.
He too can't find the jeans. He then got the store manager to look in the system. The store manager instructed him not to take them back. I then asked to speak with her she can't find the jeans either though the dog food I purchased at that time they could find.
After about an hour, I'm extremely upset, people are staring at me, I'm being treated as if I stole the jeans. I don't know if they think I'm trying to make a profit from 2 pairs of Kirkland jeans,but that is how I feel with their inappropriate treatment. I took my jeans and left but not before going into the store snd buying the new size jeans. I then encountered the Store Manager in the parking lot and procedeed to go off on her.
Cars were stopping to stare. She then decided she would be able to return $14.00 jeans. What kind of Customer Service is that? Costco has always prided themselves for their return policy.
This is a known fact amongst all Costco customers. well this extremely loyal Costco would like to thank you for the CRAPPYcustomer service, and the embarrasing way I was treated!
Any other info you would like please contact me personnally.Sincerely Gustavo Rey 619-804-8364.129f5242 review #365666
You may also like
- "I went shopping at the meijer around the corner from my house. I was picking up just a few things to get me through the week until the following weekend..."
- "I purchased a mama cozzis self rise cheese pizza from aldi and baked it. Upon eating the second piece I found a very long hair..... not mine, embedded inside the..."
- "Last week I purchased 4 bottles of pnhsodaandsyrupinc.com fromBedford Cheese Shop for $58.00My wife wanted a soda treat, but the trick was on her.The syrup was stale, rancid, and disgusting.Bedford..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Just stopped at Dennys in portage, in. Sorry I did! Ordered ultimate skillet with sunny side eggs, pan was so hot burned the cheese and fried the yolks of..."
- "I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo. I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price. I..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."