• show-popup

Location Livonia, Michigan
Category Auto Insurance
Views 21
Monetary Loss

TRUE INDICATOR OF WHAT CROOKS THEY ARE.I HAD A CAR STOLEN IN DETROIT AND RECEIVED THE MOST DISCRIMINATORY PROFILING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

DO NOT TRUST THIS INSURANCE COMPANY THEY ONLY WORK FOR YOU AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS THEM. THE AGENTS AND ADJUSTERS THEY USE ARE ALL CROOKS. I HAD PIECE TOGETHER WITH CALLING THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND SPEAKING TO EXPERTS ON CARS AND LOOK AT WHAT TYPE OF DIFFERENT AUTO THEFTS OCCUR IN THE AREA TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR THEM. THEY BLATANTLY OVERLOOKED CRUCIAL EVIDENCE AND SPECIFICALLY TARGETED ME TO DISCREDIT AND MOVE TOWARDS DENYING A CLAIM.

GENTLY BUT CONTINUALLY THREATENING THAT THEY COULD ASK FOR WHATEVER THEY WANTED AND IF I DID NOT COMPLY THE CLAIM COULD BE DENIED. YOU KNOW THAT FUNNY FEELING YOU GET WHEN SOMETHING IS BEING ASKED OF YOU AND YOU KNOW IT DOESN'T ADD UP?

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A CAR STOLEN IN THE INNER CITY AND YOU WILL SEE A WHOLE NEW DIFFERENT SIDE OF THEM. 2d20704

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 06  from Columbus, Ohio
Wow. Quite a story, but without *specifics* regarding "RECEIVED THE MOST DISCRIMINATORY PROFILING I HAVE EVER SEEN" this complaint fails on many levels.
Insurance companies protect their assets. Of COURSE you are required at times to do research to prove your claim.
Hope it works out.
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Costco complaint

Mix up on renewal was treated rude

My wife renewed our Costco membership but unbeknownst to me she change the number for our business c...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Costco.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug