COSTCO AMERIPRISE AUTO HOME INSURACE ARE CROOKS
TRUE INDICATOR OF WHAT CROOKS THEY ARE.I HAD A CAR STOLEN IN DETROIT AND RECEIVED THE MOST DISCRIMINATORY PROFILING I HAVE EVER SEEN.
DO NOT TRUST THIS INSURANCE COMPANY THEY ONLY WORK FOR YOU AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS THEM. THE AGENTS AND ADJUSTERS THEY USE ARE ALL CROOKS. I HAD PIECE TOGETHER WITH CALLING THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND SPEAKING TO EXPERTS ON CARS AND LOOK AT WHAT TYPE OF DIFFERENT AUTO THEFTS OCCUR IN THE AREA TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR THEM. THEY BLATANTLY OVERLOOKED CRUCIAL EVIDENCE AND SPECIFICALLY TARGETED ME TO DISCREDIT AND MOVE TOWARDS DENYING A CLAIM.
GENTLY BUT CONTINUALLY THREATENING THAT THEY COULD ASK FOR WHATEVER THEY WANTED AND IF I DID NOT COMPLY THE CLAIM COULD BE DENIED. YOU KNOW THAT FUNNY FEELING YOU GET WHEN SOMETHING IS BEING ASKED OF YOU AND YOU KNOW IT DOESN'T ADD UP?
DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A CAR STOLEN IN THE INNER CITY AND YOU WILL SEE A WHOLE NEW DIFFERENT SIDE OF THEM.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am writing to you about an incident that happened to my 2 year old son at the Danvers, MA Costco. On April 12th, my son and I were..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "I purchased Ameriprise auto insurance with Costco. Ameriprise is one of the worst auto insurers. I was involved in an accident that a video camera recorded. The owner of the van..."
- "So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California. I live all the way in Michigan to so... I..."
- "I always use Loreal Mega Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, well I decided to give their Mega Strength a try and boy what a mistake. This product actually bonded my..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes just a little over a month ago and I only wear them to work and I noticed that they are coming apart at the..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."
- "I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday. And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through...."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."