COSTCO AMERIPRISE AUTO HOME INSURACE ARE CROOKS
TRUE INDICATOR OF WHAT CROOKS THEY ARE.I HAD A CAR STOLEN IN DETROIT AND RECEIVED THE MOST DISCRIMINATORY PROFILING I HAVE EVER SEEN.
DO NOT TRUST THIS INSURANCE COMPANY THEY ONLY WORK FOR YOU AS LONG AS IT BENEFITS THEM. THE AGENTS AND ADJUSTERS THEY USE ARE ALL CROOKS. I HAD PIECE TOGETHER WITH CALLING THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND SPEAKING TO EXPERTS ON CARS AND LOOK AT WHAT TYPE OF DIFFERENT AUTO THEFTS OCCUR IN THE AREA TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR THEM. THEY BLATANTLY OVERLOOKED CRUCIAL EVIDENCE AND SPECIFICALLY TARGETED ME TO DISCREDIT AND MOVE TOWARDS DENYING A CLAIM.
GENTLY BUT CONTINUALLY THREATENING THAT THEY COULD ASK FOR WHATEVER THEY WANTED AND IF I DID NOT COMPLY THE CLAIM COULD BE DENIED. YOU KNOW THAT FUNNY FEELING YOU GET WHEN SOMETHING IS BEING ASKED OF YOU AND YOU KNOW IT DOESN'T ADD UP?
DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A CAR STOLEN IN THE INNER CITY AND YOU WILL SEE A WHOLE NEW DIFFERENT SIDE OF THEM.beae7c6
You may also like
- "I ordered at least $100 worth of product from these *** bags and when it didn't work and bleached my carpet, I wrote an email. The "lovely" email told me..."
- "I am writing to you about an incident that happened to my 2 year old son at the Danvers, MA Costco. On April 12th, my son and I were..."
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "CAUTION! Doing business with Paulson's Construction or Paulson's Construction owner Paul McClorey should be avoided! Immediatley RUN do not walk away from this company! I made the CRITICAL mistake of..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."