Costco Car wash
The Costco car wash in Oxnard California put a sizable chip on the drivers side door of my car.I noticed the chip immediately when I got home but I became ill and was unable to follow up for a approximately a week and a half.
I went in yesterday and originally told the manager what happened I wanted her to know that something was wrong with the machine. She encouraged me to submit an incident report. When I submitted an incident report the claims representative took all of fifteen minutes to determine that they were not going to fix it.
BEWARE ANYONE WHO USES THE CAR WASH AT COSTCO GET OUT AND CHECK YOUR CAR IMMEDIATELY!They are in the assumption that their car wash is perfect I have a damaged car that indicates they're not.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "Very bad service with my return . Not able to help me refund change it or fix it. NO Help what so ever. ..."
- "My daughter saved for months and bought a Lane red leather recliner, she is disabled and lives on very little (chair costs $565). Just over one year the leather..."
- "I ordered a rug and rug pad. They were shipped separately, and I never received rug pad. Rug has rust colored splotches all over it, like someone was eating baked..."
- "Don't buy from this place its a joke, I rather go buy from a swap meet they have better quality. I bought (supposeably real leather) sofa and loveseat spent 3500..."
- "went in for a short hair cut...i work in a factory and it is hot!! asked for it cut around the ears, #2 clippers at nape but left..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her..."