It's very comical to read all these complaints about rudeness and arrogance from the employees.This is most likely the completely ridiculous members that come into the store and demand to be treated like royalty because they pay $50 per year.
Just because you pay $50 per year does not mean you can go into a store and talk down to the people that work there as though they're inferior and verbally abuse them. Maybe it's your nasty "Bow down to me" snot nose attitudes that prompt your bad customer service. Did you ever think of that? Maybe you should try respecting hard working people and be happy for others that they still have a job in this economy, instead of complaining to managers every two seconds trying to get people fired.
Maybe find something better to do with your time, because frankly, NO ONE at Costco is ever going to get fired because you tattle taled on them to a manager.lold6ec14b review #267680
You may also like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "Avoid these lying cheating *** bags the promised they would fit it if I put the money into lloyds bank nothing's been done they won't answer my emails or answer..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."