Update added by user Oct 12, 2011
Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2011
It's very comical to read all these complaints about rudeness and arrogance from the employees.This is most likely the completely ridiculous members that come into the store and demand to be treated like royalty because they pay $50 per year.
Just because you pay $50 per year does not mean you can go into a store and talk down to the people that work there as though they're inferior and verbally abuse them. Maybe it's your nasty "Bow down to me" snot nose attitudes that prompt your bad customer service. Did you ever think of that? Maybe you should try respecting hard working people and be happy for others that they still have a job in this economy, instead of complaining to managers every two seconds trying to get people fired.
Maybe find something better to do with your time, because frankly, NO ONE at Costco is ever going to get fired because you tattle taled on them to a manager.lol
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I bought my Volvo in march.Here it is June and my car leaks water inside when it rains.There is no seal around my windshield, and there is a puddle behind..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "Horrible...even when given a chance. After pics weren't real I decided let's give'er a go. She lacked a lot of skills or either doesn't enjoy it..she got into it half..."