It's very comical to read all these complaints about rudeness and arrogance from the employees.This is most likely the completely ridiculous members that come into the store and demand to be treated like royalty because they pay $50 per year.
Just because you pay $50 per year does not mean you can go into a store and talk down to the people that work there as though they're inferior and verbally abuse them. Maybe it's your nasty "Bow down to me" snot nose attitudes that prompt your bad customer service. Did you ever think of that? Maybe you should try respecting hard working people and be happy for others that they still have a job in this economy, instead of complaining to managers every two seconds trying to get people fired.
Maybe find something better to do with your time, because frankly, NO ONE at Costco is ever going to get fired because you tattle taled on them to a manager.lolreview #267680
You may also like
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "I bought my Volvo in march.Here it is June and my car leaks water inside when it rains.There is no seal around my windshield, and there is a puddle behind..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."