It's very comical to read all these complaints about rudeness and arrogance from the employees.This is most likely the completely ridiculous members that come into the store and demand to be treated like royalty because they pay $50 per year.
Just because you pay $50 per year does not mean you can go into a store and talk down to the people that work there as though they're inferior and verbally abuse them. Maybe it's your nasty "Bow down to me" snot nose attitudes that prompt your bad customer service. Did you ever think of that? Maybe you should try respecting hard working people and be happy for others that they still have a job in this economy, instead of complaining to managers every two seconds trying to get people fired.
Maybe find something better to do with your time, because frankly, NO ONE at Costco is ever going to get fired because you tattle taled on them to a manager.lolreview #267680
You may also like
- "I bought a set of Sealy mattress from Costco on line. The mattress set was delivered to my home on 10/26/2012, with a damaged box spring. I contacted Costco several..."
- "I paid my bill on due date , I thought I paid on time. I never checked my card because I never used it. Two months later I received..."
- "On 05/13/10, upon receipt of my order, I contacted cymax about the size discrepancy of the item I recieved, and on 05/15/10 when I provided photos of the broken table..."
- "I bought my Volvo in march.Here it is June and my car leaks water inside when it rains.There is no seal around my windshield, and there is a puddle behind..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I read all these articles and dont doubt how legitimate they are but I also believe its important to write about the positive experience. I bought a four month old..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese. What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg. They gave me..."