The eyeglass department seemed ok even though they were always understaffed.The 3 pair of glasses are for TV, computer and driving.
The anti glare coating fell off all 3 pair. They said I scratched the glasses so no warrantee. I looked at the glasses under a microscope and the coating is actually falling off. I use soap, water and a soft cloth and the coating still comes off.
I previously used the clip on sunglasses and the plastic clip knocked off the coating. I stopped using the sunglasses. Those clip on sunglasses never bothered my Wal-Mart glasses. The coating is a spray on coating.
Wal-Mart's glasses has the coating inside the glasses. My old Wal-Mart glasses have no scratches on them. Costco disappointed me. The Costco optometrist is ok but he also says the Costco glasses are not good.
He referred me to Wal-Mart.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "My car was parked in my work parking lot and was hit by someone with Allstate Insurance. Allstate assured me they would pay for my rental car while it..."
- "I recently purchased a bra from Makemeheal.com. It measured several sizes too small. I am a corset and lingerie designer by trade, so I am very familiar with how to..."
- "I was quoted $30 to $40 for a used tire. I was sold a dry rotted tire, 1st 1 they brought out was the wrong size. Also was charged extra..."
- "It's bad enough to be towed, but being towed from a business when you are an actual consumer is a beat down. Someone overcharging you against their posted rates claiming..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."