The eyeglass department seemed ok even though they were always understaffed.The 3 pair of glasses are for TV, computer and driving.
The anti glare coating fell off all 3 pair. They said I scratched the glasses so no warrantee. I looked at the glasses under a microscope and the coating is actually falling off. I use soap, water and a soft cloth and the coating still comes off.
I previously used the clip on sunglasses and the plastic clip knocked off the coating. I stopped using the sunglasses. Those clip on sunglasses never bothered my Wal-Mart glasses. The coating is a spray on coating.
Wal-Mart's glasses has the coating inside the glasses. My old Wal-Mart glasses have no scratches on them. Costco disappointed me. The Costco optometrist is ok but he also says the Costco glasses are not good.
He referred me to Wal-Mart.11618a33 review #188131
You may also like
- "I purchased my GE glass-top stove in June of 2012 but didn't start using it as I was still renovating my home. Once I started cooking I noticed the seal..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "Securus tech is a complete scam. I'm so upset with them. Today was my babe's birthday and unfortunately the video visit wouldnt go through. Apparently they're so out of date..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "Had a GE wall oven a short time when the touchpad began to crack around the most often used buttons and develop air bubbles. We replaced it with the correct..."
- "I puchased Oakley Capacitor frames from lenscrafters at 3107 S. Ih-35 Suite 780 Round Rock, Texas 78664. After owning my frames, one of the screws fell off. I..."
- "Last week I brought my car to the Maaco at 7229 S. Hulen StreetFort Worth, TX 76133-6618 Phone: (817)263-6398. I specifically told them I had been hit and the estimate..."