costco sells returned items as new.
Recently purchased a "new" 55" led tv from costco for $2699.Started to unbox it and noticed alot of finferprints, didnt think much of it, until i turned the tv on and saw it had already been setup and in spanish.
Was still excited so i just blew it off, until i called to register it and found out it had already been registered, wow!! Looks like i just purchased a "used" or returned tv, not brand new from the manurfactre. Turns out, costco apparently puts previously purchased customer returned electronics back on the floor and sells them as new.
Former employee stated some stores will do this so the store will show higher sales.If im paying a premium price and membership, i should have a new item, not someones used returned tv!f23726d review #308953
You may also like
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "I purchased a voucher for a luxury bed sheet set through KGB Deals in the Fall of 2013. I had a hard time ordering on the website link listed on..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."