Costco sells returned items as new.
Recently purchased a "new" 55" led tv from costco for $2699.Started to unbox it and noticed alot of finferprints, didnt think much of it, until i turned the tv on and saw it had already been setup and in spanish.
Was still excited so i just blew it off, until i called to register it and found out it had already been registered, wow!! Looks like i just purchased a "used" or returned tv, not brand new from the manurfactre. Turns out, costco apparently puts previously purchased customer returned electronics back on the floor and sells them as new.
Former employee stated some stores will do this so the store will show higher sales.If im paying a premium price and membership, i should have a new item, not someones used returned tv!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "I brought whole milk and paneer both are bad . It's was broken my car back become dirty and paneer also bitter . I have member ship also . Number..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I was driving on MacArthur Blvd. in Cabin John, Maryland on July 6, 2014, when I noticed in my rear view mirror a diamond can tailgating me very, very closely...."
- "DO NOT RISK BUYING CHAIRS FROM LONE RANGERS JUNK!!!!!! I am very disappointed with Jeff at Lone Rangers Antiques. I purchased a set of 4 chairs for my game table..."
- "Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "I've been going to Davita Utica Dialysis, Brooklyn NY for just under 2 years now. I'm starting to get sick and tired of the waiting time to be put on..."