costco sells returned items as new.
Recently purchased a "new" 55" led tv from costco for $2699.Started to unbox it and noticed alot of finferprints, didnt think much of it, until i turned the tv on and saw it had already been setup and in spanish.
Was still excited so i just blew it off, until i called to register it and found out it had already been registered, wow!! Looks like i just purchased a "used" or returned tv, not brand new from the manurfactre. Turns out, costco apparently puts previously purchased customer returned electronics back on the floor and sells them as new.
Former employee stated some stores will do this so the store will show higher sales.If im paying a premium price and membership, i should have a new item, not someones used returned tv!105d1376 review #308953
You may also like
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "I am writing to you about an incident that happened to my 2 year old son at the Danvers, MA Costco. On April 12th, my son and I were..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "I just want to say that my two thousand and five Chrysler Jimmy Chrysler 300 C I have had one problem out of the car since I purchased it and..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "I have spent several hundred dollars on these glasses and I have to go every few months without fail to have the screws tightened. Been wearing glasses for 35..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."