Recently purchased a "new" 55" led tv from costco for $2699.Started to unbox it and noticed alot of finferprints, didnt think much of it, until i turned the tv on and saw it had already been setup and in spanish.
Was still excited so i just blew it off, until i called to register it and found out it had already been registered, wow!! Looks like i just purchased a "used" or returned tv, not brand new from the manurfactre. Turns out, costco apparently puts previously purchased customer returned electronics back on the floor and sells them as new.
Former employee stated some stores will do this so the store will show higher sales.If im paying a premium price and membership, i should have a new item, not someones used returned tv!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his..."
- "Not once but twice I received a gift of pears that were tragic to look at: black spots, scabbed skins (perhaps a plant disease), shriveled up - the second time..."
- "So this person I met on mingle2 under the name bestmanbeach40 stating he lives in Annapolis, Md with a 4 year old daughter band Orecious who lost her mother in..."
- "Called Heather at Seal King to schedule resealing of my driveway after having it done last year in September. Told them to put asphalt down in a place I thought..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "Bought a gazebo over 2 months ago and I am still waiting on parts that were not in the original box. While waiting, our semi complete gazebo was thrown..."