I ordered some cabinets and a stove online because we are doing some renovations in our house. After I ordered online, the website never mentioned any shipping dates or times so I called their customer service to find out when it would be delivered. My credit card was charged the same day I made the order. The customer service representative said it would be delivered in 1-3 weeks and they told me that I could check the "order status" online. Over three weeks later, I went online to check the order status, and it still said "Order Received". I called the customer service to find out what is going on, and they said that the order was still in the "fulfillment process" and it would be shipped "as soon as possible". I checked the order status online the next day and it said the order was "shipped". I think if I had not called to asked about my order, they would have not shipped it even then. How lazy are these people that it takes them over 3 weeks to ship the items after receiving payment.

The cabinets were delivered SIX weeks later. They gave us a 12 hour delivery window and were still over an hour late.

I was hoping to open my kitchen in a couple weeks, but my kitchen was closed for SIX weeks because I was waiting on the cabinets and the new stove.

ADVICE:

1. DON'T ORDER from COSTCO online.

2. If you order online, call often to check the status. If you don't call, they will take their sweet time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments