Michigan, United States

I have been a customer with Costco for about 20 years and haven't had any complaints, but have had the most horrible experience upgrading an Acer computer bought in April, 2015, which offered a Windows 10 upgrade. After spending appx.

three weeks trying to upgrade and communicating with Costco Concierge, Microsoft and Acer, I have just been advised by Acer that the computer is not upgradeable to Windows 10. Also Costco Customer Service advises "too bad so sad" but I have passed the 90 day return policy although the Windows Upgrade wasn't available until just recently, and they will not give me an exchange or a refund.

Bad, bad experience and I would suggest never buying electronics or computers from Costco if they are so rigid in their return policies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have exactly the same experience NOW.

After calling Costco's own support followed by Acer, I called Costco Customer Service, but they told me that 90 days policy is set stone, and they can do nothing. They asked me call Concierge again....it is a loop, and endless. Very bad customer support!

Costco Reviews