Lake Worth, Florida

Was originally told I had 30 days to cancel contract with Verizon. When I went to turn in the phone and accessories, the Manager pointed to a sign that said 14 days, then took the 12x12 sign down, so I could see it more clearly, by putting it 12 inches in front of me.

The original salesperson had stood in front of this sign when he said 30 days and I had no reason not to believe him.

She took on a very belligerent attitude and showed no understanding how to treat a customer. I wonder what criteria Costco uses to promote their cashiers to managers.

Comments

What does the receipt say or the official Verizon papers?

Verizon and Costco are separate entities. You have to contact Verizon to cancel. Just call the Verizon customer service lines.

Well if you cannot read or don't even bother to read this is what happens. Most likely you misbehaved and needed this humiliation.

@Anonymous

you *** person. nobody deserves humiliation except u.

First Born Triplet
@humiliationforcostcoemployees

How is it humiliating if someone puts the sign 12 inches in front of someone. If they don't see the sign they need it closer to them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE J0KE IS ON THE FRIED GREEN ROTTEN TOMATO IdgieThreadgoode HAHAHAHHA I LOVE THIS ! I READ THAT YOU ARE MISERABLE...AAAAAHH POOR F.AG HAG! YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO READ MY COMMENTS & YOU DO CARE...RIGHT!...HAHAHA :grin :grin :grin :grin THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

BTW HOW DO YOU KNOW IDGIE YOU DON'T LIVE IN THE STATES...OR DO YOU LADYSCOT...HEHEHE GOTCHA

LADYSCOT & IDGIETHREADGOODE ARE MY ***.ES!

Posted By IdgieThreadgoode 16 hours ago from Paisley, Scotland WALMART - customer service Review #: 395744 You have no idea where I am from or where I live. You also have nothing constructive to add to any conversation on here, why why don't you go jump off a bridge? You are a nuisance and a mentally defective bully. Your mother should have taught you manners, but I guess she would have had to have some herself to be effective. Some people just should never reproduce. You would have been a great advertisement for abortion. So take your snideness elsewhere. No one here wants to read your filth, and no one cares about your little intrigues. Crimey, I can not believe this website allows this type of thing to happen against their users. I'm going to make a facebook page and feature some of your comments. I think possible users should be aware of the potential for harassment by others if they post here since it is plain to see the website personnel do nothing to prevent or stop it. No one deserves to be treated in this fashion, and no one has the right to make others "miserable."?????

IdgieThreadgoode

Coastco is not Verizon and you are dealing with two very different companies. Costco has a day return policy, and Verizon has a 30 day cancellation.