8629 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA

i'm Executive Member of Costco since 2014 and buy almost all the day to day required product of my Need from Costco and promoting costco everywhere. 1st March 2017, I called Costco Cust care for Auto Insurance and they provided me the Quotes.

They asked me few questions and I responded accordingly. I got the application latter and the Quote was different which was discussed and provided in the email. I called them and told this to them. They verified in the system and Later they denied me to provide the Auto insurance and Said your wife is in INDIA and they cant provide me the Auto insurance.

they said the agent updated the false information in their system to whom you talked previously. I clarified again but simply denied and said they cant do any thing. That was the very in-appropriate behavior and was Bad customer experience.

I request you to look into this matter ASAP. I'm looking for Auto insurance from Costco and if you guys are not able to provide, I might cancel my Costco membership.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

This is the Costco Auto Program. Please change this to Ameriprise Home and Auto Insurance.

Costco Auto Program does not provide insurance and are not affiliated with Ameriprise. Please remove this incorrect review from our profile.

Costco Reviews