4.9

Purchased a brand new 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe, using both my employee discount and Costco Auto rewards program. As the email they sent stated that the program could be utilized with eligible GM discounts.

I thought that eligible meant, discounts that I was eligible for. I guess that is not true, as three months after purchasing the vehicle and filling out the required paperwork, they denied my 750 dollar rebate as I used an employee discount.

I have been a loyal and extensive Costco shopper (my 2% rebate check was 1400 dollars last year) I The site lead (Jennifer) I spoke too was almost happy to refund my membership, I guess they have gotten too big for their own good. This is the second bad encounter I have had with Costco services (the other was when my wife purchased a 5000 dollar couch, that they could not fulfill the order and contacted me a week afterwards stating that they had to refund my money, as the fabric she was told was available was not)

Comments

Guess next time you’ll read the details - don’t see how your failures here are Costco’s fault but perhaps they should have asked if you were able to read and comprehend - I’ll fault them for that but your failure to understand the deal you were entering is solely on you my friend

Costco Reviews