I tried to post this to Costco Corporate via their required email form. After composing my thoughts, I was unable to send...the cursor turned into a pale circle with a slash.

I tried calling their 800# only to find it constantly busy. Guess Costco Management doesn't want to hear it! I became a Costco Warehouse member in May 1999. As a Disabled Veteran, I am frustrated that store layout frequently shifts causing me to waste time searching for an item on my list.

Certain produce that I take home does not last till the 'best use date'. I have alerted staff of rotten food only to feel like I was bothering them. Tonight I threw out 1/2 a bag of broccoli that was rotting with a 'best use date' of February 1st. I have two days to use a full bag of spinach, unless it rots before its January 30th 'best use date'.

Costco claims its Rotisserie Chicken has no MSG. Our reaction to eating our final one suggests a lack of full disclosure. There are some 30 variant flavor enhancers like MSG that produce similar adverse physiologic reactions. Chicken that I brine doesn't impact us...neither the pepper, garlic, onion, and a variety of other spices that I use.

Perhaps it tastes too good to be healthy! I have reported on at least three occasions that their Amigo Scooter #3 had a battery that was failing, twice stranding me in the back of the store. On a fourth occasion, I alerted management that a customer had to be pushed to her vehicle by a family member. I observed an employee plugging #3 in 'as ordered', when it needed to be taken out of service until it was dependable.

I have read other complaints about the small number of scooters...Coeur d'Alene Costco has four. My wife and I battle every spring as membership renewal nears.

I have already wasted precious time returning bad product. I would hope that Costco's well-paid employees would be happy to assist customers and ensure that food doesn't wind up in their dumpster or in my garbage can before its time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Customer Care.

Comments

As soon as you played the disabled veteran card I was done.

You just sound like an entitled whiner.

Sounds like Costco is not for you. I have had none of these problems in over 25 years.

Not dealt with scooters.

Ask for a refund of your membership or delete the automatic renewal feature and shop elsewhere. I am headed to Costco momentarily.

Costco Reviews