Dallas, Texas

You will be offered the best price for Auto and Home Insurance by Ameriprise thru COSTCO discount. But the catch is they will get your money via premiums every 6 months until you have a accident or couple of speed tickets than they start monitoring your account to see how they can get rid of you even you loyal customer for long time.

In my(COSTCO executive member) case I have been loyal customer for both Auto and Home insurances for last 10 years with no claims on Home till now and Auto in last 3 years we had 3 claims. So, my flag is on and they were waiting to get me which they did in very horrible way they cancelled my auto insurance without letting us know because our 6 month premium check went late by couple of days due to sever weather conditions and other delays. We were not knowing that till we called them other day we are no street driving all our vehicles without insurance for 15 days with kids which is don't want ever to do in your wildest dreams too. When I called them they don't want to reinstate and don't have clear answer why they don't want to reinstate which I is obvious they don't us.

It is so third grade and horrible treatment they have given to a loyal customer for 10 years just because who had claims in last 3 years but they got all your premium for 7 years when they are no claims. BEWARE OF THIS INSURANCE FRAUD HOPE COSTCO MANAGEMENT FIXES THIS ISSUE WITH THEIR VENDOR/PARTNER COMPANY AMERPRISE SO THAT IS NOT REPEATED AGAIN TO ANY OTHER COSTCO MEMBER.

Reason of review: WAY THEY CANCELLED MY INSURANCE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Costco Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments