I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store.When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed in the second row.
This was done on purpose. I also found out that the premier protein was old stock because the manufacturer had changed the caps. I returned the pack to costco. The foods manager was called to talk to me because I was disappointed about the product I had bought and consumed from costco.
I didn't know whether what I had consumed had been returned by another customer and if so, how safe was it? All what the manager could offer me was a lame excuse. " I have worked for costco for over 15 years and I've never seen this happen before". He continued to ask me, " what do you want me to do?
His demeanor did not show that he was sorry. In fact, the cashier seemed displayed more sympathy than the manager. I've shopped at costco for over 17 years.in canada and now in the US.
The quality of products and service has deteriorated as the prices have gone up.I am reconsidering my membership.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Muscle Milk
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, 9/12/2014, I order a Philly Cheese Steak pizza from the Brooklyn Park, MN, Dominos. It was delivered and I tipped the driver. Then we opened the..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."