Costco - Bought a box of premier protein only to find muscle milk too

366 of 736 Costco reviews

I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store.When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed in the second row.

This was done on purpose. I also found out that the premier protein was old stock because the manufacturer had changed the caps. I returned the pack to costco. The foods manager was called to talk to me because I was disappointed about the product I had bought and consumed from costco.

I didn't know whether what I had consumed had been returned by another customer and if so, how safe was it? All what the manager could offer me was a lame excuse. " I have worked for costco for over 15 years and I've never seen this happen before". He continued to ask me, " what do you want me to do?

His demeanor did not show that he was sorry. In fact, the cashier seemed displayed more sympathy than the manager. I've shopped at costco for over 17 years.in canada and now in the US.

The quality of products and service has deteriorated as the prices have gone up.I am reconsidering my membership.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
366 of 736 Costco reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 03, 2014 #895031

What exactly did you want him to do? It is a perfectly fair question. You voiced a complaint that I expect you wanted something for. Why shouldn't they ask what you wanted them to do? If you couldn't answer the question you shouldn't have made the complaint.

2 0 Reply

Jan 10, 2015 #928995

That's true I have never seen that happen at costco so the manager in part was right. Also a fair question what did he/she want the manager to do for him ?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Costco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Costco.
Filing a new complaint about
×