Costco - Cashier Can't Count

On 5/13/16 i bought a pizza from your Ka Uka Costco in Hawaii.The clerk Bryan B.

gave me 0.47 instead of 0.58. He gave me the tax charged. Had to wait until he acknowledged me so i can get my correct change. Took 5min because he kept forgetting.

Then he gave me the wrong change again! No apologies as i yelled at him this time while he just gave me a *** blank stare. I just told another cashier just forget it. No apologies or manager responding.

You guys hire idiots that can't read the change given on the receipt. And when they're wrong they still can't do it correctly. Nobody stepped forward to correct this. I still haven't received my correct change.

After this i'm putting pics with this story on all my social medias that Costco hires idiots if i don't receive a decent reply.If i was given a free item, or even the money correctly due to me no problem, you guys just pocketed the difference.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Whole Combo Pizza
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #848532

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Costco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 26 #1164913

Are you seriously making this big of a fuss over eleven cents? If you're that hard up you probably shouldn't be buying a luxury item like pizza anyway. I understand wanting your correct change back, but getting this upset and calling the cashier names is just out of line. I highly doubt anyone is going to pocket your eleven cents, either. I'm sure it was an honest mistake, which everyone makes, and got blew it out off proportion which flustered the cashier thus causing him to make additional errors. If I were a manager at this store I would certainly respond to your complaint: by escorting you out and canceling your membership.

2 0 Reply

May 17 #1160432

Lol! They dont give you change by looking at your receipt. And I highly doubt anyone is interested in pocketing your few pennies, if indeed you were given the incorrect change. It is not worth the manager's time to respond to either, unless of course your nonsense behavior at the register was grounds to remove you from his store.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Costco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Costco.
Filing a new complaint about