Salinas, California
3.9

Update by user May 08, 2016

I am a devout customer for over a decade....that is why I am so disappointed with how my 83 yr. old mother was treated.

That is not the Costco standard, or I would have cancelled long ago. I love Costco, but will not tolerate poor treatment of myself or family!!

Original review posted by user May 05, 2016

My mother (spry 83 yr. old) and I purchased TWO refrigerators at the Salinas, CA.

location. I excused myself at the checkout to bring my transporting vehicle to the correct position. My next vision was MY mother pushing the first appliance thru the exit!! It took an additional trip in to the store to find help to lift the appliance...while I commented to the on duty mgr how displeased that an 83 yr old was left to transport the item.

Prior to receiving help, I was required to sign a 'liability disclaimer'...NEVER have I experienced such a thing in my decades of membership! I love Costco, but this was so inexcusable; I will be making another trip back to speak with the GM of this store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Customer Care.

Costco Pros: Love the organic products increased.

Costco Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

U any blame costco for leaving ur 83 yr old mother to haul the product. You did, you left her to go get the car.

Costco Reviews