Nashua, New Hampshire

I purchased a new vehicle to find out that the $200 coupon savings as an Executive member meant purchasers must spend $400 at the same dealer to get the savings. In other words, a 50% off coupon to receive the maximum savings of $200. The misleading and deceptive language is shown below: I plan on contacting the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office on this issue.

From Costco's Auto Program site:

When you complete a satisfaction survey after you purchase a new or select pre-owned vehicle from a participating Costco Auto Program dealer, you’ll receive a coupon for additional savings, up to $200, good toward parts, service and accessories.*

Actual Coupon:

To show our appreciation for being a Costco member and completing the member satisfaction survey, the Costco Auto Program is presenting you with this 50% off parts, service and accessories coupon.

When you’re ready to have your vehicle serviced, purchase parts or outfit your car with new accessories, use this coupon to save 50% — up to a maximum of $200.

Comments

They will do anything to make them look good and you look ***. COSTCO STINK in every way you can think of.

Lie cheat from you. Don't ever trust them

I’m sorry to hear your experience with our coupon did not go as expected. Our website explains the coupon in broader terms because multiple offers exist and vary by location; it also is intended to help avoid confusion.

Once the survey is complete and you receive the coupon, you will see the offer for your area in greater detail.

Please call me at 800-556-4730 and I will be happy to walk you through the program and discuss how we can be of assistance.

Thank you!