2680 Reynolds Ranch Pkwy, Lodi, CA 95240

Yesterday, 10/12/19, after I entered Costco with our 6 week old infant in car seat placed in a cart, I pulled the cart off to the side when a cart attendant named Branden/Brandon (not sure which) was pushing a line carts almost hitting my cart with my baby in it just missing hitting my hand which was on the cart handle. I made a comment as he passed by stating, “what the heck, you need to look where you’re going.” After he passed by with the carts, I was checking on my baby, when he came over and tried to confront me by asking, “are you talking to me?” while not even apologizing or attempting showing any kind of customer care or even human kindness.

I told him yes, I was talking to him and that he needed to be more careful and watch where he’s going because he almost hit my cart with my newborn, as well as my hand, and he decided he need to berate me and argue with me about the incident in front of other customers leaving me to feel rather embarrassed instead of showing any bit of remorse or even the slightest bit of customer service or empathy. I was left standing there humiliated in front of other customers and quite disappointed in Costco as a whole, while this cart attendant walked away saying things under his breath leaving me appalled. Also, this is not even close to the first issue I’ve had with rude employees while visiting this and other sites. I’ve been a member for over 10 years, and my family has been visiting Costco even when it was still Price Club.

I’m never visiting this Lodi location again because of this incident and the overall lack of respect the majority of your workers show towards customers. As a healthcare professional, I can only imagine if my co-workers and I treated our patients, family members and guests with the same disrespect and rudeness shown by Brandon/Brendan the Lodi, Ca Costco site who represents Costco just as any other Costco employee does we would definitely not be employees anymore.

Apparently, Costco will hire any person as long as they are breathing and have a pulse...no other qualifications needed, especially not kindness, respect or humility. Truly disgusting behavior seems to be a trademark of Lodi Costco.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Hire respectful workers.

Costco Pros: Products.

Costco Cons: Poor customer service, Rudeness, Disrespectful.

Comments

AustereBassetHound

She's the only one that ever had a baby. Get on your knees and now down to her.

Get over yourself lafy.

The only one who thinks your kid is special is you. The World is not going to revolve around you or your funky looking kid.

@AustereBassetHound

Huh? What? This reply does not make any sense.

AustereBassetHound
@Anonymous

Reading comprehension. Try it

Good. They don't need your business.

He didn't hit you and you got an attitude.

You need to pay attention. Stop standing in peoples way and quit whining.

@Anonymous

Next time they should go to Dollar General, Family Dollar, or Wal-Mart.