1.5
Layout of Store

Short shipped (their term) on bed sheets I ordered online. Paid for two.

Received one set wrong size. Returned via ups as instructed at store. Only received credit for one returned set, not the two I paid for. One and a half months of many phone calls and being told that it would be credited to my charge card in 3-4 business days.

Lies!! Now they say the are "escalating" to the credit supervisor. Ha ha!

I am very disappointed in Costco service.

I think I will discontinue my membership next renewal. Not worth the headache for the prices they charge.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of costco credit card from Costco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Costco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Costco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

My issue with Costco, and it may be the reason for their reported 2%decline in sales, is the increasingly obvious lack of variety in their stores. Gone are the "toys for boys" items that used to be plentiful.

Now, no tools of any kind, no real electronics except for TV and a few other items. Where, at Christmas times past, the store had stacks and stacks of new electronic items, none can be found now.

The same is the case in every department.

No selection so no real need to go to Costco any more. Such a sad decline