Lehi, Utah
3.4

I am so disappointed at the service we received at the American Fork UT Costco location. We are frequenters of the Orem location, but thought we would give the American Fork location a try as it is closer to us now.

However, we will not be going back to this location. We arrived only a few minutes after closing and only needed a few specific things for an event we were having the next day. We were VERY RUDELY turned away even though there were still a lot of customers in the store and the door was still open. I understand the frustration at customers arriving late, but as someone who has worked in retail customer service for 8+ years I can say that the customers DO NOT come first here.

I would never have turned away paying customers and would never have expected this treatment. We will continue shopping at the Orem UT location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Customer Care.

Comments

You arrived after the bloody store was closed, you knew full well they were already closed, yet you're butthurt that they didn't let you in to shop? Wow, talk about entitlement syndrome.

At that point they're trying to get the people still there out, not letting more in. You're being ridiculous and petty.

Costco Reviews