Mount Laurel, New Jersey

on 11-21-12 I went to costco in redwood city to buy groceries and I saw a price on a tv console item #623173 the price tag was $199.99 and when I went to the register to check out the price and it came out to $439.99. I asked to speak to their manager in regards to their false ad and he refused to help, was very rude when I asked what's the costco policy in regards to wrong price advertised, he provided me with the district manager by the name of darby greek her # 925 456 7263 I called this # left a message and I'm still waiting on a response that's why today I'm giving costco in redwood city a big "0" on customer service and the store manager rob is not very helpfull when it comes to resolving customers issues and clearly his store is out control when it comes to wrong price tags in his store and not fixing the issues, if costco wants me to buy a membership they need to fix this issue asap and provide me with the corect discounted price.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Manager.

Comments

Costco doesn't know what "Good Customer Service" means, because they don't care. As a consumber, I have the right to decide where to shop to spend my money. Costco is definitely a NO No to me.

Do you honestly think people care that you say,"I'm going to Sam's." ?

I HAD THOUGHT AS A NEW RESIDENT TO FORT MYERS, I WOULD MOVE MY PRESCRIPTIONS TO THE COSTCO ON CLEVELAND AVE.

I WENT TO THE CONSULTATION COUNTER, STOOD AND WAITED ABOUT 15 MINUTES.

AFTER WATCHING SEVERAL EMPLOYEES COMPLETELY IGNORE ME AS THEY WANDERED AROUND, WAITED ON OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO ARRIVED LATER THAN I DID, AND SCRATCHED THEIR BUTTS, I CALLED THE STORE NUMBER AND ASK FOR THE MANAGER. I WAS TOLD HE WAS NOT AVAILABLE.

I EXPLAINED WHO I WAS AND THE PROBLEM I WAS HAVING. I TOLD THE YOUNG LADY ON THE PHONE THAT I FELT THE STORE DID NOT WANT MY BUSINESS AND I WAS GOING TO GO TO SAM S CLUB WHERE I HAVE NEVER BEEN IGNORED. I AM SURE THEY WOULD LIKE MY BUSINESS.

I MUST SAY THAT THIS WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH COSTCO AND I AM SURE IT WILL BE MY LAST.

Costco Reviews