Charlotte, North Carolina

Saintsbury Carneros 2009 Pinot Noir was on sale at our local store for $20. ; on the bin, it was advertised as being rated by Wine Spectator as 92 (a very good rating –a great deal for price. Initially disbelieving, I carefully confirmed the vintage and the bottle carefully. It explicitly correlated with the wine bottles in the bin. Thinking I was getting a very good wine at a great price, I bought half a case.

When I got home, I checked this out on the Internet. To my irritation, it was rated by WS as only 90. ONLY THE LEE VINEYARDS Saintsbury Pinot Noir Carneros 2009- a small niche product- was rated 92!!- not the standard Pinot Carneros that was for sale here.

This is fraudulent, deceptive advertising!!! While Costco's favorite trick is to post a rating of a vintage from another year (usually a year that was higher rated), at least -if you're careful- you won't fall into that trap. However, this was explictly correlated with the wine for sale, one cannot conclude anything other than deceptive advertising. While still a reasonable wine rated at 90, there are many Pinots at that rating in that price range. BE CAREFUL, AND DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY POST IN THE STORE!!

Comments

Unfortunately, they do. Usually because they don't want to spend the money to keep up the icnsraune.If they have an accident, there are legal consequences for not having icnsraune.

I think that this is why people sometimes leave the scene of the accident as well. That is why your icnsraune company has you paying for icnsraune against uninsured and underinsured drivers as well as for your own liability and other icnsraune. I've personally had my car hit several times by cars whose drivers have no icnsraune even though the state I live in requires them to.

Every time my icnsraune company had to take the hit even though the crash wasn't my fault. .

I agree that this would be quite irritating, however it's possible that it was an honest mistake and not intentionally deceptive. You should definitely let them know about it.

Costco Reviews