New Albany, Ohio
2.8

My sister and I went to Costco to purchased a new shelving unit and room divider for our home. First, we were unable to find any employees to help assist us in lifting the VERY heavy item onto a cart.

When we finally went to the front registers and found someone to help, they sent a condescending man who refused to put any real effort into lifting the box. We had to do it ourselves with onlookers (now including OTHER EMPLOYEES) laughing at the sight of two girls trying to lift a shelving unit. After we had loaded the box onto the cart, the employee simply walked away. We had to get it to the front and people laughed and made more condescending remarks as we struggled to reach the check-out.

We were told by the cashier that someone would assist us at the exit in loading it into our car. The cashier also made remarks insulting the vehicle she thought we had, when in fact, we had brought our SUV for the task. Finally, making our way out of the store we waited for assistance but received none. Once again, there was no one willing to help in a store that says to value it's customer service.

We drove our SUV to the front of the store and then managed to load it into our car on our own. I cut my arm open on the side of the box and even as we struggled openly, we went unassisted. Costco does not deserve business. We are EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET by this experience at Costco.

I don't think we will be buying anything from this store again.

Everyone that works here is extremely rude and unhelpful. There are much more pleasant places to received the same products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Cashier.

Preferred solution: Friendly Customer Service.

Comments