I purchased Kirkland keurig K cups at the Kitchener Costco

Many of there K cups burst open at the top seam Rendering them unsafe and messy, not to mention a waste of money when a good 10% of them are no good

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Costco and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Costco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Costco kirkland breakfast blend coffee k-cup pack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I see this complaint is 2 years old. Kirkland apparently has done nothing to rectify this problem, as it is my only complaint about the product.

Grounds in my coffee is a big enough deal to me that I will no longer buy Kirkland coffee pods nor any other Kirkland product. I'm that concerned about their seeming lack of quality control.

Have experienced the same problem. Keurig has no solution and nothing of use from Costco. Have had to give up on the Kirkland pods.