Mission Viejo, California
2.8

WORST PHARMACY MANAGER EVER!! Irvine location My family has been going to this location for as long as I can remember and never had issues.

Until recently when the pharmacy manager Thu-Anh le gave my mother an extremely difficult time to pick up her prescription. She first said she wouldn't fill the prescription due to expired license even though my mom had a paper from DMV saying it was coming in mail. Then when my mom showed her, her work visa as another form of I.d she held it up to the light to see if it was fake and sarcastically said " this is just a work visa honey." Keep in mind she's saying this loud enough for customers to hear just to belittle my mother and when the assistant manger Alfredo Rodriguez showed up. Because she wouldn't stop antagonizing my mother and yelling her personal info out loud violating her privacy it got so bad my mother had a panic attack.

Alfredo didn't do anything other then say here's my card and complain online and have someone else pick up your prescription so you don't have to see her again. Worst service and worst managers!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Manager.

Comments