Hillsboro, Oregon

Not a Costco Pharmacy Fan. My doctor called in a script for me at 10:30 this morning for an inhaler, steroids and paper script for a couple of other items, such as an injection for my anti nausea medicine. When I got to the pharmacy, they only had one part ready. When I asked about the other items, she said they weren't there. When I started to panic she started to laugh with the other staff. I phoned my doctor and the doctor gave her the remaining information. At this time, I couldn't breathe so I said that I would come back or have my husband pick up the items because she said it would take over an hour. I gave her my paper script and went to the car to calm down so that I could catch my breath. I couldn't breathe and I was crying ( I have pneumonia along with anxiety). I went home and rested. Two hours later, I went back to the store to pick up my items. All they had was the inhaler. They didn't prepare the steroids or the nausea medicine and when I asked where they were the girl smiled brightly and said she didn't think I wanted them.

WT&*%$ When you give a pharmacist paper scripts, doesn't that mean you want them to fill them. She laughed and said that I could come back in an hour, they should be ready then. WOW. I know I seem a little handicapped since my surgery, but I would never have treated someone like that. I am ashamed of the way they dealt with me. It is now 2:30 and I still don't have the medicine that I needed at 11:00 so that I can breathe. I will have to wait for Randy to pick them up for me. I feel so helpless.

Okay I am done with my rant. I just don't know where to go with my anger at this point.

#Costcosucks

Comments

One of the pharmacy employee at San Antonio, Tx is lazy -- does not want to do his normal job of looking up customer requested information, since it requires some effort!!

Costco Reviews