4.2

I am very upset because I bought what I thought was a fully cooked rotisserie chicken and it is in fact, half raw.The meat around the bones is red and slimy.

I found this out when I served the chicken to my dinner guests about 30 minutes ago. Right now I am pan frying the chicken and I hope that no one has lost their appetite for the main part of the meal. I will never buy another Costco rotisserie chicken or recommend it to my family or friends. Firstly, selling undercooked chicken is unsafe, then there is the secondary matter of inconvenience and embarrassment.

Believe me, if I didn't have guests in my home I would be back at the store to slap the red slimy meat on their customer service counter and ask them if they cared to eat it.

Mina3226 wrote the review because of bad quality at Costco and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Costco to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was undercooked rotisserie chicken. Author liked the most good range and quantity of everyday products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Costco rotisserie chicken for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

Strange, this has not been my experience. They check the temperature of every rotisserie chicken, and I have eaten lots of them with no problem.

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1124909

Who knows if the temperature was in fact checked on this particular batch of chickens.Maybe it didn't get done.

Or if the meat thermometer wasn't pushed in deep enough to go right through to the middle and near the bones. Maybe others have had the same experience with undercooked meat but haven't said or done anything about it.

It could be that this was an isolated incident.