Vancouver, Washington

Been a member with costco for more than a decade now but today 4/7/15 second time with the same issues I went thru. Costco as big company as you are - you should train your employees good customer service!!!!!

Me and my mom are have two separate membership. She pays her membership in her own and I pay my membership with mine. I Went today to pick up my moms prescriptions since she went to work and no one will be available to pick up so I went by myself and showed her card. So the cashier told me that I can not show that card again since she was not there so with that I understand her point but I explained to her that this is her RX so that's why I'm using her card and then she replied NO u can't do that because she is not physically here.

So I stop there. and then she saw my grocery cart that it's full so she went and told me that you can not check out with your grocery with your mom not here. Is it not too rude to assume that I am not using my mom's Costco card? Could she not ask me first if I am a member or not?

Sometimes people so easy to jump into conclusions without asking....SO I SLAP HER WITH MY ANSWER THAT I AM A MEMBER TOO NOT ONLY MY MOM. SO I GUESS I CAN CHECK OUT. SO SHE SHUT HER NASTY MOUTH BUT DIDNT APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT HE SAID. AND THIS IS THE CASHIER LADY AT PHARMACY CHECK OUT.

WE ALL HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT WE ARE NOT WORKING JUST TO GET PAID EVERY MONTH AND TAKE HOME A PAY CHECK. MANNERS AND BEING PROFESSIONAL TO PEOPLE INFRONT OF US. AND THIS HAPPEN TO ME TWICE AT SAME STORE.

IT *** ME OFF THAT THEY LIKE TO EMBARRASS YOU TO PEOPLE AROUND YOU - They just show how and what they are behind the

Counter. I think they have to go back and get some CEU CLASSES if they can how to be a good customer service people.

Comments

i guess its wrong to assume you're not a member when you hand someone a car that's not your own.

Costco Reviews