Washington, District Of Columbia

I BOUGHT A VIERRO TV ONLINE FROM COSTCO. AFTER 4 MONTHS IT BROKE, OPP'S PAST THE 3 MONTH DEADLINE TO RETURN.

OK. I'VE GOT A WARRANTY. I HAVE BEEN JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS. THE MANUFACTURE SAY'S IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE TO REPAIR, YOU SEE AFTER 3 MONTHS, ONLY THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY COUNTS.

SO, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE, IF I GO TO WALMART, BUY A TV, FOR BETTER VALUE, AND EXTEND THE WARRANTY, SAME THING. ANYWAY, THIS IS WHAT THE MANUFACTURER WANTS ME TO DO, THEY HAVE ALREADY VERIFIED WHAT IS WRONG THROUGH A SUBCONTRACTOR. TOO EXPENSIVE TO REPAIR. THEY WANT ME TO PROFESSIONALY PACKAGE THE TV, SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AT MY COST AND SHIP THE PIECE OF JUNK BACK TO THEM AT MY COST.

COSTCO DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR FROM ME, THEY TELL ME I'VEGOT THE MANUFACTURE'S WARRANTY.

TO GET ANOTHER TV , AFTER 4 MONTHS, IT'S PROBABLY, GONNA COST ME $150, THANKS COSTCO. I'LL DO MY SHOPPING AT WALMART

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Warranty.

Comments

I bought a new 55LED Samsung. Extended warranty too.

13 monts later, screen *** out. Tech didn'nt show up untill parts arrived (what they thought was wrong). 2 weeks later. They determine the screen was defective.

Worst part, no idea when it will be available.

Its backordered. Arrrgghh!

Okay your annoying as ***. Just shut up and quit complaining.

It's obvious your a little slow and put yourself in the situation you're in. Costcos warranty is by far one of the best out there.

Coming from a sales associate himself. You sound retarded.

@SHUTUP

I beg to differ. I purchased a Toshiba 40S51U and the motherboard died.

THREE replacements later, my one year Toshiba warranty is over and Costco is sending their own tech service to replace it again. When that one fails, the extra one year warranty is over and I'll have an expensive paperweight.

I do not know what you are talking about. I bought a computer and just shy of 2 years it was handled professionally and promptly through their concierge service and was back to me in a week.

It did not cost me a dime. They sent me a prepaid shipping box as well. Nothing but positive.

You need to call the concierge service through Costco not the company that the product is from. Costco will take care of the issue through the manufacturer and give you a case number as well.

Costco Reviews