Kennesaw, Georgia

I ordered a TV from Costco and it was supposed to be delivered by Ceva logistics. I hate Costco now for choosing this horrible company to deliver my package.

Ceva logistics is not professional at all. They asked to schedule the delivery date but they did not deliver my package at the time frame they were supposed to deliver. They didn't even have a courtesy to call or email me to let me know that they changed my delivery date for their own convenience. I called and I was on the line with them for 2 hours but no solution was reached.

I even Costco and asked if I can go to warehouse to pick up the TV since I had scheduled installer to come and install my TV. But Costco was not helpful at all. I always highly spoke of Costco but this incident changed my mind. I will definitely not renew my membership to Costco in 2016.

They do not deserve our business there. If Costco would care about its' customers they would not use Ceva logistics to deliver customer's orders.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments