Indianapolis, Indiana

Purchased a Costco Take and Bake stuffed pizza. Label said Sausage and Pepperoni.

Brought it home, and saw some black olives. Ten minutes later I removed 2 and a half ounces of black olives. I called the store, Manager reacted as if everyone knows that their stuffed pizzas include black olive, and stated she would call the regional office. Anyone else purchasing a pizza today or near future would receive the same surprise.

I suppose if you like black olive, no big deal, but when you have people that are expecting it to be their meal, it is an unpleasant surprise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Manager.

• big deal

Comments

Oh no.

You got stuff for free.

The world.

It's ending.

How dare they.

You had to pick five olives off a pizza. How will you ever recover?

Just PICK THE BLACK OLIVES OFF!!!!

Can't you see the black olives on it before you buy it?

@dude25

Nope they're buried. In bold letters at the top of the label it says Take & bake deep dish pizza w/pep & sausage .Very misleading.

In super fine print in the ingredients section you see olives listed. From outside the box NO OLIVES ARE VISIBLE.

OMG! What a trajady.

Olives in my pzza. I may never recover>

@AL

welcome to my world. The Costco members (not all of them) are pigs.

Their manners are unspeakable. Unbelievable how they act for some small tidbit that is FREE