Ajax, Ontario
1.8

If you are buying tires at Costco and one of the selling features is their free lifetime rotation and balance then DON'T. This selling feature is only offered on a first come first serve basis and only in the morning.

Afternoon and evenings are reserved for new installations only. So they are expecting you to take time off work and lets say you are fortunate to be in a position to do this you ask what day should I ***? Well try booking an appointment one morning - not possible, they do not take appointments, remember its first come first serve. So they open at 8am, get there at 8 and line up because the whole city you live in is also trying to get the same service.

After 1/2 an hour they announce "sorry" the entire morning is now booked. So you have wasted the morning; perhaps take another day off tomorrow and get their earlier (7am as suggested by the tire technician). The point here is that in today's day and age why will they not take appointments and honor the service they are selling? Why can't it be first to book, first to be served?

so that at least if I have to take a day off I know it's going to get done.

I have now been there 5 times in the last month and still cannot get my tires rotated and balanced. Good Luck!

• Tire Service

Comments

I'm glad I read this. I will go somewhere else now.

Costco Reviews