Edmonton, Alberta

On Sep 11, 2015, I placed an order on Costco.ca for a memory foam topper (item 424382), $299.24. The ETA for delivery was Sep 23.

When I didn't receive the product on Sep 24, I had to call Costco myself to inquire about the delivery. The delivery company scheduled a new delivery date of Sep 28 between 1-5pm. So I took half a day off of work and waited at home on Sep 28. At 4:50pm there was still no delivery so I called the delivery company again.

They said the truck driver might be late. So I waited until 7:00pm and still no delivery. Called again and the company was off work. Called Costco and they said they would follow up with the delivery company.

Mike Desrochers from Costco emails and says they will get back to me asap on Sep 29. On Sep 30, he emails me and says the delivery company will contact me again and he will follow up. I emailed him back to ask how I can escalate this? I haven't received any follow up emails from him since then.

This is very unprofessional service for company claiming high standards. Now, Costco took my money and has no interest in delivering the product.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments