2.7K views
1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I called and left a message for a consultation. After 2 weeks with no reply I had to call again.

Set up a date with the salesman. He didn't show up after I had taken time off work. Called again. The manager said he would come out.

He did, measured and said he'd get back to me that day with a price. After a week I'm calling him back. Got the price and a couple of days later I told him to go ahead. He said he had to come with the contract.

He would call me with a date. No call. I'm the one calling. And calling.

Contacted Costco customer service and left a complaint. Only then did he come and I signed the agreement. He said the window guy would come and measure after 10 days. Costco takes my money out of my credit card.

No guy to measure. Call Joe (the manager) back, he'll get the guy to come. Another week goes by. I call back.

The measurer calls back and makes appt. Comes to measure on a Saturday morning and not here 10 min and says he can't do the windows because one window has part of wood from the electrical box. He would tell Joe that day and Joe would call me. Joe never calls.

I call the measurer on Monday who said he told Joe to call me. I call Joe on Monday. Joe says he hasn't heard from the installer and he would call him and call me right back. No call.

I call Joe on Tuesday and said he left 3 msgs for the measurer who has not returned his call! Doesn't this guy work for Joe??? Anyway, Joe finally talks to him and tells me the windows can't be done. They now have charged my credit card and I have done all this running around.

Joe says he will email them today to refund my credit card and copy me in. Then I will have to take that email to the store for a refund! I'm waiting.

It certainly is not worth dealing with Costco or Climate Windows as they have no customer service and don't really want your business. There are far better companies out there who do so don't waste your time.

Review about: Costco Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Windows and doors.

Comments

Had the same experience booked an appt no one showed called Costco to complain and climate actually lied that they said they would come in 15 minutes but never showed or made contact with me terrible service

I had the almost same story. Hundreds of calls and no reply or useless reply.

I wasted all my summer trying to dealing with them for replacing a window. I’m still waiting for a date. I paid because I trust Costco.

It turns out a such bad company. Really disappointed.

I had the same no call back's from both Climate Windows and Shaw Flooring. Neither company wants the costco business re the low profit margins due to Costco's cut.

I really wish I had seen this before using this company. My story is much the same as yours except for the salesman who was good.

Costco cashed our cheque for over 30000 back the end if May. They never came out to measure our windows till the middle of July.

Some story of how the salesman didn't drip off the paperwork till then...uet they were able to cash our cheque that was with the paperwork 2 months before.

It is now getting close to mid September and they still have not contacted us to set up an installation date.