I am deaf and was turned away for my lack of hearing.I told them I do not hear with extreme background noise.

I was put to shame all the way. I did not a thing to deserve this abuse. I cannot understand when spoken in a rapid pace and when background noise is in place. I was told to leave and to never come back.

I had even called ahead,

I returned bad merchandise and even called on it and was told it is noted on my card and to only bring the receipt.

When I got to the store, I was told that I needed to go back to the store I got the merchandise at even though, the food made me sick and even though I had a receipt.This is so uncalled for.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of costco customer care from Costco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Costco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Costco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1231502

"I'll take fake stories that obviously didn't really happen for $2000, Alex!"

aliens_amoung_us
to Anonymous Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231553

If this really happened, then go to the store and demand to speak to a manager, or call the ADA.If it didn't, then why would you make this up?

What is wrong with people.Humans, geez.