3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Struggled to inform anyone at Costco re my experience with the 'Costco Concierge Service’. No one manages this service..

My 55” Samsung TV purchased Jan 2016 began to display a ‘Red Screen’ around mid summer 2017. There doesn’t appear to be anyone person you can hook-up with that will be responsible for having your electronic purchase repaired. The 2 year Costco Concierge Service just is not worth the paper it is written on. with all the Costco Concierge Service folks it is like pushing a piece of string several times.

totally unacceptable. And if the Extended warranty is similarly run, well G help me. I initially contacted my local Costco ‘Torrance CA’ because of the age they could not help. Called my Square extended warranty 10/4/17 went thru the self check process, then realized the TV was under 2 years old.

(Scott Case # 8996907) So on to the Costco Concierge Service located in Miami! Now the frustration starts: 11/2/17 a long wait at 12:00 noon to contacted Lizett, Case # 90677952 Went thru the self diagnosis Lizett to call back—— did not happen. 11/3/17 another long wait at 12:00 noon called Tina ran thru the same self check - could not get thru to Dispatch instructed to call back for Dispatch at 6:00am Monday! Fortunately TV still works just a red screen at start-up and when switching from WiFi back to cable.

11/6/17 Tried again 6:00am Natasha ran thru the self check (messed up settings etc again) and No Joy could not get thru to Service Dispatch! no call-back! Last ditch attempt 11/7/17 called back at 6:35am Alysia who finally got thru to Service Dispatch - Julie Byrd provided new #866-611-61-6103 and her totally useless ex 79032. (no voice mail etc totally does not work) Julie went thru the Self Diagnosis one more time!

Then requested photos of the various self check screens. So had to repeat AGAIN the self Diagnosis and send via an e-mail then Julie would assign a Tech.There’s finally hope.. No contact 11/9/17. So called again, no response at Julie’s ext.

36mins calling basic # and contacted Kristina (sits next to Julie) reviewed issue, reassigned to the Tech assignment dept - "I will be contacted to arrange a day and time” 11/14/17 Surprise Surprise No word from 'Tech assignment dept’…. So 7:30am call Service Dispatch luckily got Kristina. Upon checking her status notes Tech had had not arranged to fix TV because of a further question! Turns out the answer was already in Kristina notes to the Tech.

So now Kristina has assigned the job of fixing the TV to the Techs at ‘ITA’ who now again have the assignment of contacting me. More to come I’m sure. For sure me favorite local store has lost my business for any Electrical purchase in the future that I can’t afford just to discard if it breaks. At least with the Best buy Geek Squad I can talk direct with the Service manager and get that person to manage the issue for me.

vs the complete Costco Concierge Service run around and around. FYI a Loyal Costco Customer.

You really need to have someone look into how you are managing this "Costco Concierge Service ' Robert J Henry Member # 111863062123 P.S. One last thought, All the people I talked to appeared to be genuine and as helpful as your poor process allowed them to be.

Review about: Costco Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Assign a Costco Manager who will undertake to provide the costco customer service from start to finish of an issue..

I liked: Store and employees are great.

I didn't like: Very poorly run the costco concierge service, Non existant service from the costco concierge service, Being left high and dry between 90th day and 2yrs, Costco concierge service period period.

Comments