Ease of Use

I had exactly the same experience as noted on this site by others.This is absolutely shameful.

When I tried to contact the companies at their stated phone numbers at their stated business hours, you don't even have a recording about the company you have reached. It's just elevator music. Nobody answers and it's not a 1-800 number. I wrote them a note on their site and if I don't get a cancellation by tomorrow, I'm pursuing it further.

Costco should be ashamed of itself.I had always had a good opinion of Costco and now I can't believe they are associate with this.

This person wrote the review about Costco. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $370 and wants Costco to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scammed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Costco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

I am going through the same thing at this moment. Costco should be a shamed. I reached the elevator music too.

Utah, United States #1252702

They also have some real misfits working in these stores and some of these nerds throw your food around while checking out like it was garbage.I cannot count the times I have had my food contaminated and seals broken on containers from these fools who sling stuff around while checking me out-- no manners whatsoever!

One guy even had the nerve to offer to tape up the seal he broke.

Good grief!!no intelligence whatsoever!