Ease of Use

I had exactly the same experience as noted on this site by others. This is absolutely shameful.

When I tried to contact the companies at their stated phone numbers at their stated business hours, you don't even have a recording about the company you have reached. It's just elevator music. Nobody answers and it's not a 1-800 number. I wrote them a note on their site and if I don't get a cancellation by tomorrow, I'm pursuing it further.

Costco should be ashamed of itself. I had always had a good opinion of Costco and now I can't believe they are associate with this.

This person wrote the review about Costco. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $370 and wants Costco to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being scammed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Costco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I am going through the same thing at this moment. Costco should be a shamed. I reached the elevator music too.

Utah, United States #1252702

They also have some real misfits working in these stores and some of these nerds throw your food around while checking out like it was garbage. I cannot count the times I have had my food contaminated and seals broken on containers from these fools who sling stuff around while checking me out-- no manners whatsoever!

One guy even had the nerve to offer to tape up the seal he broke.

Good grief!! no intelligence whatsoever!