Costco had a promotion about getting rid of their over stocked items. So I went ahead & paid for the shipping & handling, because that was what they asked for. To my surprise they took out of my account $558.01.

Now I want my money back ASAP.

Not amused. they took my CHRISTMAS MONEY & I want it back.

Jennifer

On Oct 26,2016

#103-7220-144 Ave NW Edmonton, ALberta Canada

T5C3E4.

My bank RBC has been notified & they will get my money back.

It was my online credit card that they took the money from & it's been CANCELLED. code Retinolla WAYBILL NO: 1431915 Dist.#26991 Packing slip #1431915. customer order M631849

email: kar6339@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about "they said that they were overstocked to pay for the shipping & handling not for the product after you get it. want my money back this is called theif." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $558. The author is overall dissatisfied with Costco and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about rtlrvx from Costco was them to rip me off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Costco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Costco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

Yarker, Ontario, Canada #1302642

Costco has nothing to do with this.

They hijack legitimate website with this misleading scam.

I too was taken. The credit card company cannot get your money back.

You can reverse the charges but in the end they will have to charge you again.This is legal fraud.

Jennifer, the same thing that happened to you happened to me.I thought I was just going to pay for the $5.00 shipping charge.

That was last week.