Costco had a promotion about getting rid of their over stocked items. So I went ahead & paid for the shipping & handling, because that was what they asked for. To my surprise they took out of my account $558.01.

Now I want my money back ASAP.

Not amused. they took my CHRISTMAS MONEY & I want it back.

Jennifer

On Oct 26,2016

#103-7220-144 Ave NW Edmonton, ALberta Canada

T5C3E4.

My bank RBC has been notified & they will get my money back.

It was my online credit card that they took the money from & it's been CANCELLED. code Retinolla WAYBILL NO: 1431915 Dist.#26991 Packing slip #1431915. customer order M631849

email: kar6339@yahoo.com

Reason of review: they said that they were overstocked to pay for the shipping & handling not for the product after you get it. Want my money back this is called theif..

I didn't like: Them to rip me off.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

Yarker, Ontario, Canada #1302642

Costco has nothing to do with this.

They hijack legitimate website with this misleading scam.

I too was taken. The credit card company cannot get your money back.

You can reverse the charges but in the end they will have to charge you again.This is legal fraud.

Grant Bossenberry

Jennifer, the same thing that happened to you happened to me.I thought I was just going to pay for the $5.00 shipping charge.

That was last week.