16.4K views

I bought my wedding band from Costco.A beautiful $800.00 ring with Canadian diamonds, came with certificate of authenticity - sure seemed like they stood by what they sell.

Two weeks after my wedding a diamond fell out of it. They would not pay to fix it, nor could they order in another one. It was DEVSTATING to remove the ring from my hand and hand it over to them for the refund. I left the store in tears.

HEAR THIS COSTCO: If you are going to sell high-end jewelery you damned well better be prepared to back up your product better than this!

This piece of jewelry was very sentimental and returning it for a full refund is absolute BS.Thank you for permanently tainting my wedding.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

Why would you NOT have your jewelry insured? Secondly, yearly, jewelry worn daily should be taken to a Jeweler for cleaning and maintenance!

I bought a beautiful ring at Costco in the US. I had a diamond fall out and they fixed it and replaced the diamond with no questions asked took 6 weeks but it was fixed.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1292797

holy *** this happened to me as well only my loss was a 1.25 carat cushion cut diamond 6000.00 cost!!! im soory this happened to us both. they did nothing for me!!

at least you got your money back, next time get a bigger one

Just be happy they gave you full refund, If you had that much sentiments then you should've kept the broken ring, and have your husband buy you another one to keep on your finger.

Gosh.....People are so hard to please these days

We have same problem 1,1 carat diamont get off my ring They never help me and they never offer me credit

I never buy jewelery from COSTCO

Aydin Adak

Why write monetary loss-$800 when you clearly stated you got 100% refund. You got all these negative comments because you are being dishonest

At least they gave full refund .No other

Retailer would to my knowledge. That should be a small measure of comfort.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #920234

*** PLEASE, COSTCO IS THE BEST

You got a refund at least. Most other places you would be s**t out of luck and having to keep your broken ring.