Aiken, South Carolina
3.5

Costco said that the appliance would be delivered in 1-3 weeks. Now over 5 weeks, and I still don't have the appliance.

Money has been debited from my account, and I don't have the stove. You should know that costco subcontracts delivery, at least in my area, to JB Hunt. So you have to deal with two customer no-service numbers. Costco phone wait times are 10-15 minutes, JB Hunt's are a a little faster.

JB Hunt said that they could not deliver through the back door, even though two other companies have done so with no problems. At the first sign of difficulty, they refused to make delivery and left with the appliance. All in all, a bad experience. Why is it so hard to buy an appliance.

I saved maybe $150 in buying from costco, but it is definitely not worth it for such a long wait and poor service.

Get your groceries at costco-sure-but not appliances.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Costco Cons: Poor shipping policy, Cold service clerks, Horrible customer service, Delivery mode.

Comments