Update by user Dec 15, 2017

Costco contacted the delivery company and they delivered the items within 2 days.

Update by user Dec 15, 2017

UPDATE: Costco apparently takes customer service seriously, because the day I wrote this review they contacted the shipper, who called and scheduled a delivery within 2 days.I cannot fault Costco's commitment to their customers.

I do like Costco's generous return policy and the quality of the furniture they sell.

My only grievance has been the lack of communication from the 3rd party delivery company.If that would improve I'd have no problem ordering furniture online from Costco.

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2017

Costco uses Lodeso to deliver to the Louisville area.A joke.

They will let your furniture sit in their warehouse for weeks and they never call. You have to contact their customer service through a different logistics company. They aren’t truthful about when they received your item, saying Lodeso has to “inspect the items for damage” and need 48 hours. I called after 72 hours, but they claimed to have just received the item (not according to my Costco notice) and still needed 48 hours.

They had my sofa from another vendor for weeks. Never called. Put up a notice “attempting to contact customer” (they never tried). Then delivered the sofa and loveseat in unopened boxes.

Really? Needed 48 hours to inspect an unopened box? Then I ordered a mattress set from Costco and to my dismay discovered that Lodeso also delivers for them.

Now I’m going through the same delays as before.I’ll never ever order furniture from again as long as they use Lodeso.

Review about: Costco Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.