Arroyo Grande, California

We purchased 4 run flat tires from Costco in San Luis Obispo,Ca. It took them 3 hours to install the tires for a normal one hour job.

When they finish installing our tires, our clean rims were a greasy mess and the worst of all, they screwed up three of our rims during the installation and tried to blame us. They said it was curb rash, when it was obvious what and who caused the damage. We called Costco and talked to Carla Castaneda in Issaquah, Wa. She was rude and could care less, over talked us and never responded to the e-mail that we sent to her.

We sent her pictures of the damage that Costco did to our rims. Oh, by the way, the people at the tire department were also rude and yelled at us that we were lying. We spent nearly $1,500.00 and we are not through.......we now have to repair our rims, because Costco refused.

Thank you Costco. DON'T BUY YOUR TIRES AT COSTCO SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA!!!

Comments

A job that takes one hour of work, but how long was the wait? How much work was ahead of you?

First come first served. Stay way from the curbs

I have purchased several sets of tires at the SLO Costo and have always been treated well. And they replaced two road-damaged tires for $1 each. My opinion: rude people get treated accordingly and so do pleasant people.

Purchased some defective tires from this Costco. After about 10 return visits, the Manager agreed to replace the tires with a different model & brand.

I only had to pay the difference for the better tires. Did get some weird vibs when the Manager said someone: "greesed my lug nuts"?

and the ask if I had smashed into something because there were some fresh curb scuffs on the tire. All in all the Bridgestones were garbage, and now I have some nice Mitchelins.