Los Angeles, California

Hands down the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced. They accept zero responsibility for their constant errors and communication is atrocious.

I am still waiting for my tv to be delivered. I have scheduled the deliver 3 times and they flaked all three times. This has been escalated to the Costco Resolutions department and still nothing has been done. I have made over 50 phone calls and been on hold for 30+ hours.

No lie. The only thing this inept company has done is cash my check. Just awful! Truly a horrific experience.

Never again. I had to reschedule my installation twice and had to pay a $100 penalty each time.

I missed 3 hours of work waiting for the delivery that never showed up and took 6 hours out of my Saturday waiting for them to not show up and also had to cancel a Sunday football party because the tv did not arrive. I have cancelled my Costco membership and telling anyone who will listen about this awful experience.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments