On February 13, 2018 I purchased the 15 Bottle pack of Starbucks Mocha and noticed the expiration date on the bottles were Nov 2017 (I already had some on hand from a purchase made in January and the expiration date was May 2018). I did not notice the expiration date of Nov 2017 and had consumed one which did not taste right and noticed *** built-up inside bottle. Needless to say later that day I experience stomach problems and diarrhea and only concluded it was from the expired Mocha for two days.

I had decided to pour the rest out, however, I was so angry about the management inventory control to make this product available, that I have saved 13 of the bottles and one empty one (the one that was bad) . It is not convenient to pack them up and return to Customer Service, but making plans to do so.

The Costco store is Carmel Mountain #452, 12350 Carmel MT Road, San Diego, CA 92128 where item was purchased. I still have receipt. Item number 264266 Mocha Frapp - OP #: 10 Name Jennifer S was cashier (not her problem). Tran ID #804400004433...

I thought this should be brought to Management's attention and hopefully the situation will be taken care of.

Joseph S. Memolo, Member7X 111828741911

Product or Service Mentioned: Starbucks Frappuccino.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments