3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've had an ongoing 4 month nightmare with my eveglasses with the Costco in Littleton on Quincy.First problem with Costco...ever.

Been a member since '86 in san Diego. First my glasses came back with the right lense opaque. You couldn't see out of it. The woman in charge lied to my face and told me that it was the perscription.

I had just had a very good experience and got a perfectly good perscription earlier that day. She simple blew it and didnt have the intergrity to admit it. So she sent them back, and I asked if there was anyway to expidite the transaction because of the time factor and the inconvenience. You should have seen the smirk on her face when I asked this as if to say...(i'll show you expidite).

Three weeks later, I stopped by to see if my glasses were ready yet. The man who I spoke to said. Oh yeah...they came in a couple of days ago. On the way home, I got a phone call from Costco telling me my glasses were ready.

After a month or so, I have still not been able to adjust to my new glasses. I took them to my Dr. who gave me the exam. He put them through a very sophisticated machine and showed me wha the probelm was.

The distance perscription (which the woman mesured at Costco) was way off. It was at the top of the lense instead of at my pupil, making it had for me adjust between near and far. So...once again I will have to take my glasses back, for (God knows how long) to have them readjusted. I will take them to another Costco so I don't have to deal with this inept woman.

I intend to get a hold of the store manager or whoever is responsible for this "out of place" employee.This has been an absolute nightmare, and has affeccted my job and my driving significantly.

Review about: Eyeglasses.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Management behavior.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments