Sugar Land, Texas
1.8
Layout of Store

I purchased Real COCO coconut water today from COSTCO.The nutritional values outside the box and inside on each container of coconut water is different.

IT has more sodium than mentioned outside on the box and less potassium. Feel cheated for having blind trust on COSTCO products. I don't know if whatever we buy from COSTCO is of quality that they mention outside on the box. Very Disappointed.

I wonder what the lab report would provide nutritional values on costco products.

Lost the blind trust that I had while shopping at costco.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Costco?

Comments

Hello there, out of curiosity, where did you find this information?

Costco - Bought a box of premier protein only to find muscle milk too Costco "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..." Read more Costco - Hey this is for steak strips Costco "Hi, I am hyundong kim I bought steak strips(kirkland) at Costco, Sunnyvlae. Because I wanted enjoy this on during traveling But since open the back, It already spoiled so I..." Read more Costco - DAMAGED LAPTOP Costco "Sept 2/ 2016 Subject: Broken HP Laptop submitted for repair on approx Aug 20/ To whom it may concern........ As a loyal and dedicated Costco customer and Executive Member since 2007, it..." Read more Costco - Raw Rotisserie Chicken Costco "I am very upset because I bought what I thought was a fully cooked rotisserie chicken and it is in fact, half raw. The meat around the bones is..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more A N & ASSociates Florence Scovel **SCAMMERS** Florence Scovel "I got sucked not an ad on my Facebook feed. I ordered and paid for some great Vibram soled wrap shoes on June 20. I have gotten no responses to..." Read more