Raleigh, North Carolina
2.8

I went into Apex, NC store with a friend who has a membership and I was deciding if I wanted one. We shopped and ended up spending 130 dollars on merchandise between the two of us.

We'll we got in line to ring up our stuff and this cashier (Melissa) was the probably the nastiest person I have ever encountered in a retail store. We explained that we would like our purchases rang up separately and it was like she didn't even hear us. She rang it all threw and my friend had already swiped her cc ended up with the whole purchase on her card. We asked her why she did that and she said I couldn't pay separately because of no membership.

I said I have a BJ'S membership and they don't harrass my friends that shop with me. She said "really nasty" "this is not bjs" I said I know and that's not a complment. We let it go, I gave my friend the money and we left. Called the front end supervised the next day and she was almost just as bad.

She gave me a half hearted apology and said I'll speak to her about it and was laughing as she said it. Unbelievable! Worst customer service ever, think I'll stick with BJ'S Wholesale, they treat their customers like they appreciate them and don't have mean women with tatoos all over being rude and nasty to their customers.

Don't they know customers are the reason they have their job? BTW my friend is not renewing either so they lost 2 customers that day!

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Costco Cons: Very rude, Bad customer service.

• Customer Treated Really Bad

Comments

I'm sure they'll REALLY miss those TWO customers they are losing ... I am laughing right along with the manager !

You must consider yourself pretty special if you should be allowed to shop at a membership club WITHOUT a membership. Lol!

Costco Reviews