Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
1.3K views

Not only are these the most awful dishwasher pacs ever but also the most awful dishwashing detergent I have ever used in my 36 years of using a dishwasher.

#1 the leave the dishes dirty

#2 there is a film left on the dishes

I thought it might be the dishwasher so I ran another load and the dishes came out the same. To triple check, I ran a load with my old stuff and the dishes came out perfect, as they had before.

I don't know how it would be possible to make a worse product. It's time to go back to the drawing board, Kirkland/ Costco. I am also upset about the website. There is no way to send you a direct email. I hope this gets to you somehow. You need to know just how HORRIBLE a product you have made. I don't often complain about products but I could not be silent on this one!

Comments

#1322004

Absolutely the best dishwasher packs available. I am just a regular person but I had to comment.

The Signature Premium Dishwasher Pacs clean like nothing else. The inside of my machine looks new, we even put a copper pot in and it came out polished.

There is no Costco in Gettysburg. Closest is in Frederick MD, a city of six times the population an hour away.

Kirkland bran, we noticed that not only was there film left on glasses th doo door inside the dishwasher and everything that was porous like some of our pottery that we always washed in the machine came out black.after starting to use Kirkland product , we noticed that not only was there film left on glasses but the door inside the dishwasher and everything that was porous like some of our pottery turned black as well. Also the shoulder where that we had been washing 430 year, became hopelessly discolored.

@Andy may

" silver" not "shoulder"

I have used these and they do an excellent job. In either case Costco has one of the best return policies I have seen. Heck, they will even refund your membership fee in full if you ever have an issue and no longer want to be a member.