San Francisco, California

Waiting at the optical department of Costco is frustrating, waste of time, and disappointing. The only thing I needed from them at that time is to pick up my order, nothing else.

During the time I waited, there was a 5 seating capacity bench, and that is it. Based on my experience with someone else, he waited a long time before he was attended to. With this experience in mind, I decided to look around and came back only to find out that I missed my turn. So I talked to the customer service person that I missed my turn, instead he asked me to pick another number and wait.

So I did. When it was finally my turn, I voiced my concern. I forgot to tell him that I was in a hurry to do some important matters at home. In conclusion, the waiting has completely wasted my time which could have been used for productive purposes.

I can bet that this will happen again, and I don't think I can tolerate it again and again. I am also rethinking of doing optical related transactions somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Customer Care.

Reason of review: Long wait time.

Comments