2.2

Stood in the divided-lane line for ten minutes to place, and pay for a combination pizza and get a chocolate and vanilla swirl ("with a squirt of chocolate syrup on the side") and wait another 20 minutes for a name that was never called at the Costco located at: 1755 Hacienda Dr Vista, CA 92081-4546....Read on!.... First, I was told that "they cannot put chocolate syrup on the side except for Latte Mocha Freezes" by a counter clerk named Kennedy G.

I told her I've ordered these this way since when Costco was Price Club, at over 30 locations since 1986. She stood her ground. Obviously, it was worth saving .03 cents of chocolate syrup to have this posted on my ten consumer websites (I'm a global consumer advocate) read by about 310,000,000 (that's right, 310m) readers. I was a delivered a half-filled cup of chocolate and vanilla yogurt by another confused person.

Very inconsistent training and service. Here's the best part: I waited about 25 minutes for my pizza and then checked on it. presenting the receipt at the window, when I didn't hear any names being called. Another [just as confused] person asked if this was a call in order, and I said "no, I just paid here for it, here is the receipt (again).

I asked him what the number was and he pointed just above the door, where it was posted. I stated this is the first time in 30 years I ever had to pay for a pizza, and then call it in. He said no, you can just tell me and we will make it up, looking at the receipt. I then asked "Isn't that what should have been done while I was waiting after paying at the window?" He then directed me to the number again, meaning another 20 minutes waiting for a pizza, hoping your name is called.

I went to the customer service to get a refund. I told them that obviously they need some management in the food service area. They told me there was a manager in there. I said that doesn't mean - and doesn't appear it's being managed.

I also complained that refusing a customer a squirt of chocolate syrup that he has gotten for 30 years at 30 different Costco's (probably over 2000 orders) will affect their customer service far more than the .03 cents some manager has saved their company. This will be posted on all ten of my websites, as well as to their CEO, and all the investors private emails (which is easy for me to find). Conclusion: Don't order any food here.

They obviously don't know what they are doing. Costco 1755 Hacienda Dr Vista, CA 92081-4546 1 (760) 631-5374 (Pizza call-in number)

Product or Service Mentioned: Costco Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Costco Pros: Plastic cup.

Costco Cons: Customer service, Point of sales solution.

Comments

With your lack of maturity and intelligence I seriously doubt that over 300,000,000 people read your reviews. You live in a fantasy world.

Costco Reviews